1. Consumer shall have right to withdraw from the received good within 14 (fourteen) days, without mentioning the reason. The term for exercising the right of withdrawal expires after 14 (fourteen) days, starting from:
· from the delivery date of goods;
· from the delivery date of the last good – if the order includes several goods;
· from the delivery date of the last lot or part of goods – if delivery consists of several lots or parts.
2. In order to execute the right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall send to the Seller of Goods completed withdrawal form or a free form explicit notice, which contains information on purchased goods, Buyer’s name and surname (for natural persons), name, registration No. and legal address (for legal persons), phone no., bank account no., which was used for payment for Goods and e-mail address.
3. In order to comply with the term for right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall send the notice on exercising of right of withdrawal before the end of the term for right of withdrawal or on the last date of the term for right of withdrawal before 00.00 o’clock.
4. During the term for exercising the right of withdrawal the Buyer shall have right to use the Goods to the extent necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product (to the same extent as it could be done before purchasing the goods in a regular store). Exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall be responsible for the use of Goods, which exceeds the time and form provided for examination of the nature, features and operation of the goods. The Buyer shall be responsible for such use of Goods during the term for execution of the right of withdrawal, which is incompatible with the principle of good faith and of diminishing the value, quality and safety of the goods.
5. After the Seller of the Goods has received the Buyer's notification regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with the procedure and within the term specified in the Contract and legislation, the Seller of the Goods shall inform the Buyer thereof. The Buyer shall deliver the Goods and proof of purchase (bank payment order) to the Seller’s point of sale/issue of goods in Duntes Street 19A, Riga, using postal/courier services or in person, within 10 (ten) days after reception of the relevant Seller’s approval (courier and/or post service costs shall be covered by Buyer).
7. After reception of the withdrawal form, the Seller shall refund the amount paid to the Buyer without unreasonable delay, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date, when it has received from the Buyer undamaged, clean Goods, without signs of use, with manufacturer’s labels/packaging. The Seller shall refund the mentioned amount, using the means of payment of the same type as were used by the Consumer.
8. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall not cover the costs for money transfer, if it is inland money transfer. If the money transfer is to another country, these costs shall be covered by the Buyer. The Seller of Goods shall retain the transfer costs from the amount to be transferred to the Consumer.
9. The right of withdrawal shall not be exercised regarding the Goods, the package of which has been opened or is damaged.
The right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days relates to the goods, which are purchased online only.